by: Troy Williams
This Sunday, June 7, Calvary Church will begin hosting in-person gatherings. Attendance to our Sunday morning worship services are open to all members and visitors that wish to attend.
As Lebanon County remains in the "yellow phase" of the governor's reopening plan, the following guidelines and plans have been implemented for our in-person gatherings.
- If you are someone in your household is feeling the symptoms of COVID-19 or any other illness, please stay home. We wish for everyone to remain safe and healthy.
- Live Streaming of our Sunday morning worship services will continue. If you are unable to attend the in-person gathering for any reason, you are still able to worship with us via the live stream.
- The building is properly sanitized and cleaned each week.
- Hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the sanctuary, restrooms, and gathering area.
- All social distancing guidelines are in effect. These include maintaining a six foot distance, no handshaking or hugging, and wearing masks.
- Masks worn should cover both nose and mouth. While masks are available for people to wear, everyone is encouraged to bring and wear their own mask.
- The sanctuary is set up to accommodate social distancing guidelines.
- The lower level of the building is closed. There is no access to the fellowship hall, classrooms, nursery, and restrooms in the lower level.
- There is no children's church or other in-person children's activities at this time. Children are expected to stay with their parents or guardians at all times and they are also expected to wear masks. Children who cannot wear masks for any reason should stay home so as to not endanger themselves or others.
- Offering plates are located at the front of the sanctuary. During the worship service, sections will be dismissed accordingly so that people can place their offerings and tithes into an offering plate while maintaining social distancing guidelines.
- On the Sundays we celebrate Communion, fellowship cups (which are self-contained disposable cups that include juice and a wafer) will be placed on a table to that individuals can take their own cup for their use.
- Moving forward, adjustments to these guidelines and plans will be made as necessary and as updated guidelines and plans are provided by the CDC and other federal and state authorities.