by: Troy Williams
This memo serves as an update on the actions and guidelines for in-person gatherings at Calvary Church.
- Attendance to our Sunday morning worship services are open to all members and visitors that wish to attend.
- When preparing to attend any in-person gathering, if you or someone in your household is feeling any of the symptoms of COVID-19 (which include: cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, and new loss of taste or smell), or any other illness, please stay home. While we miss seeing you, we want everyone to remain healthy and safe.
- Live Streaming of Sunday morning worship services will continue. If you are unable to attend for any reason (health or otherwise), you can stay home and enjoy the gatherings via the live stream.
- The building continues to be properly sanitized and cleaned each week.
- Hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the sanctuary, bathrooms, and narthex.
- The sanctuary remains set up to accommodate social distancing guidelines.
- When entering the building, please wear a face covering. Once seated, face coverings can be removed for the duration of the worship service. Should you need to leave your seat at any time during the service, please wear your face covering until you return to your seat.
- Individuals must remain six feet apart. Families that live together and attend service together may sit with one another, but the family must remain six feet apart from other families and individuals.
- The lower level of the building remains closed. There is no access to the fellowship hall, kitchen, classrooms, nursery, and restrooms in the lower level.
- Children’s church remains closed at this time. Children are expected to stay with their parents or guardians at all times.
- After the service, please wear your face covering as you exit the building.
- Please, no gathering in the narthex. If you wish to fellowship before or after the service, please do so outside while being mindful of social distancing guidelines.
- We will continue to use the fellowship cups on the Sundays we celebrate Communion.
- Prayer Meeting on the First Tuesday of Each Month will be held in-person in the sanctuary and will begin at 7:00 pm.
- The weekly Wednesday Evening Bible Study will be held in-person in the sanctuary and begin at 7:00 pm.
- The Men’s Meeting on the Fourth Thursday of each month will be held in-person in the sanctuary at 6:45 pm.
- Moving forward, adjustments to these guidelines and plans will be made as the need arises and as updated guidelines are provided by the CDC and proper Pennsylvania authorities.
If you want counseling or prayer, or you just want to talk, Pastor Troy remains available for in-person meetings, phone calls, or Zoom calls. He can be reached by calling 717-269-1487 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or concerns relative to the aforementioned actions and plans, please contact any member of Consistory.