January 31, 2021
Dear Calvary Church Family,
As we move forward into a new year, we just want to take this opportunity to offer an update on Calvary Church’s Guidelines and Plans for In-Person Gatherings. We believe these guidelines and plans afford us the opportunity to worship our Lord in a safe and healthy way during this continued uncertain time. Should you have any questions or comments relative to these guidelines and plans please contact any member of Consistory.
- Attendance to our Sunday morning worship service is open to all members and visitors that wish to attend.
- When preparing to attend an in-person gathering, if you or anyone in your household is feeling any of the symptoms of COVID-19, influenza, or any other illness, please stay home. While we greatly wish for you and your household to join the rest of your Calvary Church family in praising our Father, we want everyone to remain healthy and safe.
- Live Streaming of Sunday morning worship services will continue. If you are unable to attend for any reason you can enjoy the gatherings via the live stream. Recordings of each worship service and weekly sermons are posted on our website, www.calvarylebanon.org, to view at your leisure.
- When entering and exiting the building, please wear a face covering. Once seated, face coverings can be removed for the duration of the worship service.
- Should you need to leave your seat for any reason please wear your face covering until you return to your seat.
- If you wish to fellowship before or after the service, please be mindful of social distancing guidelines.· The sanctuary remains set up to accommodate social distancing practices. Families that live together and attend service together may sit with one another, but individuals should sit six feet apart during the service.· The building continues to be properly sanitized and cleaned each week.
- Hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the sanctuary, bathrooms, and narthex.
- The lower level of the building is reserved for Children’s Church and Morning Prayer ONLY.
- The nursery remains closed at this time. Accommodations (including a changing table) can be made for infants and toddlers should the need arise.
- On the Sundays we celebrate Communion, fellowship cups (self-contained disposable cups that include juice and wafer) will be placed on the communion table so that individuals can take their own cup for their use.
- Prayer Meeting on the first Tuesday of each month will be held in-person in the sanctuary at 7:00 pm.
- The weekly Wednesday evening Bible Study will be held in-person in the sanctuary at 7:00 pm.
- The Men’s Meeting on the fourth Thursday of each month will be held in-person in the sanctuary at 6:45 pm.
- The monthly “Stay for Lunch” and “Coffee Gatherings” remain on hold until further notice.
- Adjustments to these guidelines and plans will be made as the need arises and as updated guidelines are provided by the CDC and proper Pennsylvania authorities.
- Pastor Troy remains available for counseling, prayer, or if you just want to talk. He will be happy to meet with you in-person or by phone call or via Zoom. He can be reached by calling or texting 717-269-1487 or emailing email@example.com.
May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit.
CALVARY CHURCH CONSISTORY
Rev. Troy E. Williams, M.Div., Pastor/President Florence Barth, Deacon/Secretary
Rick Keiper, Elder/Vice President Jean Lewis, Deacon
Mike Fornwalt, Elder